~ CHAMPION ALL BLACKS BEAT PUMAS ~ Albeit robbed by not-so-fair French referee!
5 REASONS TO CRY FOUL! By Enrique TOPO Rodriguez (07/09/2014)
1) A try by Senatore in the 56th minute was UNBELIEVABLY and INEXPLICABLY disallowed.
2) On the 75th minute “two yellow cards” for illegal shoulder charge (almost simultaneously) should have been given to All Blacks’ No 11 and No15. Righting these two wrongs would have put the Pumas in the box seat and then the All Blacks would have had to play “catch up” rugby. Instead, the eyes of the whistle continue to look away from “reality”
3) It seems very strange to me that, Argentina is invited “to have dinner in the living room of world rugby yet, it is not allowed to sit in the kitchen”. The three SANZAR original countries have dramatically improved the profile, the money earnings and gained the great reputation as “The Hardest Rugby Competition on Earth”, deservedly so.
4) However, they repay/compensate the 4th added nation with an assorted collection of hoops and rings and a bit of short change. I learnt a few things “British” in Australia, I think they call it: “Double Standards” which like the stigma of mental illness, remains hidden.
5) Nevertheless, when these abnormalities are made public, they should be fixed immediately! PROVISO: Not an ounce of fanaticism from my side, I’m 50%+50% Argy-Aussie). FAIRNESS & SPORTSMANSHIP NEEDS TO BE APPLIED EQUALLY because the British world needs the Latin counterpart and vice versa. If not, then THE BUSINESS OF RUGBY is at risk! We don’t want that to happen, do we?
For full report on the match visit: